- Foundation Level: 10 Courses of 4 credits each to earn 40 credits. Each course are expected to finish between 7 and 11 weeks.
- Specialty Level: 3 Courses of 4 credits each to earn 12 credits. Each course are expected to finish between 7 and 11 weeks.
- Integration Project: 1 Practical Application of Learning Project for 6 credits to complete in 14 weeks.
- North American Applicants: An Undergraduate Degree from a recognized and accredited university with Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Non-Degree Applicants: In exceptional circumstances, applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree, but who have had significant training and relevant professional experience, have demonstrated a potential for senior management, and otherwise, possess demonstrable knowledge or expertise that would prepare them adequately for successful study in a specific graduate program may be granted admission. The decision will be reached after a review of the application documents and is made at the discretion of the Application Review Committee and the Dean of the Sandermoen School of Business. Certain conditions may apply.
- International Applicant: Degree transcript in English evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) and notorized by lawyer need to be sent directly for Admissions Office.
- Plus, Work Experience: Five years full-time work experience, out of which minimum two years in mid to senior level management, eg, managing people, projects, or budgets.
Each course can be finished in 7 weeks (18-25 hours per week) involves Assignments, Online Group Study Activities, Flexible vClass (virtual class a week) and Online Tests. Final integration project to be completed at the end of the course.
Participant met all requirements for graduation will be conferred with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Certificate from the University of Fredericton, Canada.
University of Fredericton (UFRED) is offering an online information sessions on the following days:
As an authorised provider of the University of Fredericton (UFRED), we would be glad to register you for the course, or if you want to take advantage of the information session on any one of the dates prior to making informed decision, please contact us by email below providing your full name, contact detail and the prospective course you are interested. email@example.com
This MBA in Innovation Leadership Online Course Curriculum requires student to gain 58 credits to qualify.(a) Foundation Level Courses consist of following 10 courses to earn 40 Credits:
(b) Specialist Courses consist of following 3 courses to earn 12 Credits:
(c) One of the following for 6 Credits: