Assess market opportunities by analyzing customers, competitors, collaborators, context, and the strengths and weaknesses of a company. Develop effective marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives. Design a strategic implementation program to maximize its chance of success.
4 days (weekend classes are available, please check course calendar).
This course can be agreed to deliver on other dates or evening/part-time basis at client's premises on request. Please get in touch by email email@example.com with your specific request.
09:30 am to 05:00 pm each day
- International marketing approaches
- Marketing of services and brand decisions
- International transfer pricing
- Consumer modelling
- Individual determinant of consumer behaviour
- New product development process
- Product concept: Product Classification
- Advertising management
- Sales promotion