Our certificate program in Human Resource Management is designed for professionals who wants to build a career in HR, from any work setting such as IT sector, manufacturing, process industry, private companies of all sizes, schools and colleges etc. This course offers to learn the principles and practical step-by-step techniques for managing human resources and sharpen the knowledge and skills required to build Human Resource Management caeer with confidence.
4 days (weekend classes are available, please check course calendar). Test will be conducted at the end of the course on the final day.
This course can be agreed to deliver on other dates or evening/part-time basis at client's premises on request. Please get in touch by email email@example.com with your specific request.
09:30 am to 05:00 pm each day
- Values, assumptions and beliefs in organization development
- Teams and team work – parallel learning structures
- Evolution, challenges and opportunities
- Problem solving and decision making
- Techniques of managing politics in organization
- Industrial Relations problems in the Public Sector
- Concept of Industrial Relations
- Levels and domains for training: Knowledge, skill, attitude
- Personnel policies – aims and objectives
- Human resource planning
- Managing problems efficiently