Our increasingly fast-paced new world is now described in terms of VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) and so leaders need to be able to operate in this environment. Leadership for the future needs to be agile and innovative, seeing the big picture whilst understanding the detail. Change is now the norm and innovation is the only real response to dealing with change.
In a fast-paced environment with accelerated development required, leaders have to be able to perform under different situations. There is always an inherent risk with strategic intent and so leadership need the skills to deal with risk and change.
09:00 am to 05:00 pm each day
- Organisational context for change – external and internal drivers
- Approaches to implementing change - planned and emergent
- Creativity and improvement – doing things different and better
- Leading change - change management v change leadership
- Tackling resistance to change - motivating and supporting people through transitions
- Evaluating change success and promoting learning