The online CHSEP program is unique among other OSH certificate programs, in that, its focus is on the essential process skills required to succeed as an OSH practitioner in your jurisdiction, rather than just focusing on the technical aspects of the field. CHSEP participants will develop their ability to identify, prioritize and manage workplace risks, thereby making a significant contribution to their organization’s goals. Also, the curriculum is not limited to a particular jurisdiction’s legislative framework; rather, it is a far-reaching collection of ‘best practices’ as identified by OSHE professionals from a wide range of jurisdictions and legislative backgrounds, which makes this course versatile to suit international learners in any work context.
- Interest or experience in Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) practice is preferable, but not essential.
- English Proficiency requirement: A strong understanding of the English language and business writing. A score of 550 or more of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test (213 for the computer-based test) or a score of 6.5 or more of the International English Language Testing system (IELTS). This is exempted for those who obtained an undergraduate degree from an English-language University, or studied in an English-speaking country for at least five years.
- International Applicant: Degree transcript in English evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) and notorized by lawyer need to be sent directly for Admissions Office.
Assessment involves assignments, online tests and completion of a project, for which guidance will be provided as a part of the course. Entire course can be finished in less than 2 years and 6 months by accelerated learning by spending more the the recommended hours by part-time study.
Foundation level certification in Occupational Health & Safety certification from the University of Fredericton, Canada, for those who passed all the required examinations.
As an approved provider of the University of Fredericton (UFRED), we would be glad to register you, contact us to check for special offers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Incident Causation and Investigation
- Risk Assessment
- Approaches to Safety Management
- Occupational Hygiene
- Environmental Management Foundations
- Effective Workplace Training
- Due Diligence and Compliance
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Ergonomics Foundations
- Workplace Wellness
- Program Ownership and Motivation
- Environmental Management Applications
- Emergency Planning
- Guided Practicum